Purpose of the role
The primary focus of this role will be to Demonstrate commitment to, embrace and evangelise our company’s values, which are: Working Better Together, Showing You Care, Making the Complex Simple, Trusting Each Other to Deliver, and Finding Your Courage.
As Dr Foster continues on its rebranding journey with new product launches and market re-education, the business’ demand for visual support materials is increasing.
The Marketing and Design Assistant will work with the marketing team to create visual materials in line with Dr Foster and Telstra Health branding. This will include printed marketing collateral, sales support material, graphics, ad banners, infographics, etc.
S/he will also have a role in website design, advising the marketing team and wider business of how to scale up and optimise website visuals.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- To deliver creative ideas and support the business with sales, marketing, and advertising collateral
- Design and production of all marketing material including printed documents, website content, landing pages and oversees social media accounts
- Be the custodian for all visual aspects marketing communication, marketing collateral, advertising, promotional activities – both on and offline
- Own the mainentance and update of Dr Foster website
- Help deliver Dr Foster’s marketing strategy and related activity plans
- Deliver all activity within agreed time frames and budgets, with measurable ROI on all promotions
- Work with management to develop marketing plans
- Support the sales and marketing operation of the business development team
Knowledge and Skills Required
(To effectively perform the role, the position holder must have the following skills, experience, qualification)
- Fully competent with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office
- Highly creative with experience in creating eye-catching visual content
- Experience using WordPress or other website hosting platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great commercial and common sense
- Previous experience in technology marketing useful but not essential
- A current and valid Driver’s licence is required
- Sufficient personal mobility/flexibility to ensure time is spent as needed anywhere in the UK or abroad, whether with customers, sales teams or management colleagues.
All staff must be aware of and comply with the requirements of the information security, assurance and governance policies, procedures and standards.