We are asking a series of questions to find out more about how you’ve implemented your project or innovation using data within your organisation or local area. This category is specific to obstetrics & gynaecology services in NHS trusts but we also have a separate, more general category that is open to any NHS organisation or integrated care system.
- What was the project attempting to tackle or improve?
- What data sources did you use for the project or innovation?
- What were the intended outcomes of the project or innovation?
- Can you demonstrate with measurable evidence how the outcomes have been or are being achieved?
- How is the project or innovation engaging or benefiting patients?
- How is the project or innovation being adopted across the organisation or local area?
- Is there any additional information you'd like to provide to supplement this entry?